This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern and NOT a physical product.
The Where’s Waldo Server Wallet features 2 slip pockets for cash and receipts, a credit card pocket, a guest check book slot, and an optional pen loop. This pattern is designed to be made using self-healing textiles such as vinyl, cork, or leather. The edges are left raw, but you have the option to apply edge paint.
Upon purchase, you will receive a link in your email to download the PDF sewing pattern. This will include a PDF with step-by-step instructions, colored pictures, and pattern pieces.
As a bonus, Serendipity Patterns has provided SVG files and Studio3 cut files, for use with digital cutting machines. (If you are cutting your materials out by hand, please use the PDF pattern pieces).
Open: 8 ¼” tall x 10 ¼” wide (including pen loop)
Closed: 8 ¼” tall x 5 ¼” wide (including pen loop)
Sewing Skill Level: Beginner
MATERIALS & SUPPLIES:
- ¼ yd vinyl/ cork/ leather
- 1/3 yd liner fabric (waterproof canvas recommended)
- ¼ yd Decovil light
- 8” x 8” piece of 70 Point Kraft Heavy Duty Chipboard OR cardboard (for firm stabilizer)
- 6” x 3” piece of clear vinyl (12, 14 or 16 gauge)
- 3 1/2” of 1” wide elastic (for optional pen loop)
- Non-fabric scissors (for cutting chipboard/cardboard)
- Rotary cutter or sharp box cutter
- 5/32” hole punch
- ¼” wide Double-sided tape
- Wonder clips
- Leather edge paint & applicator (optional)
- Pressing cloth
- Fabric glue (optional)
You may sell items made from this pattern on a small scale. No mass production. You may not copy and/or distribute copies of this pattern or instructions.